January 20, 2017
The best family dentist in Beaumont offers preventive, restorative and cosmetic dental treatments, keeping smiles healthy, well-functioning and attractive. If you need children’s dentistry, state-of-the-art dental implants, porcelain veneers or any of today’s amazing cosmetic dental treatments, look to Dr. Michael R. Olson at West End Dental Group. Friendly and very skilled, Dr. Olson and his team would count it a privilege to serve your family–from children through senior adults.
What Your Dentist in Beaumont Says is Most Important
Preventive dentistry is the foundation for good oral health, and Dr. Olson says it begins at home with:
- Twice daily brushing and once a day flossing as recommended by the American Dental Association
- Eating a low carbohydrate diet to reduce plaque and tartar
- Drinking plenty of water to wash tooth surfaces
Parents should start–and model–these important habits at home while their children are young.
Then, the other critical habit is visiting West End Dental Group every six months for comprehensive oral examinations and hygienic cleanings. During these comfortable visits, Dr. Olson checks for decay, gum disease, tooth alignment issues, and the condition of fillings and other restorations. He also does a quick oral cancer screening and TMJ (temporomandibular joint) assessment. To complete your examination, your dental hygienist scale your teeth, removing the harmful plaque and tartar that at-home hygiene miss.
Restoring Oral Health
At West End Dental Group, you’ll find the best restorative treatments available. For every patient, Dr. Olson formulates a treatment plan based on his exam findings and the patient’s preventive needs.
Whatever you need to restore your mouth to complete health, Dr. Olson will provide it. His services include:
- Composite resin fillings for seamless and tooth-colored cavity repair
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth from root to crown
- Crowns and bridgework to cover and protect damaged teeth or replace one, two or three teeth in a row
- Gum disease therapy to remove bacteria-filled plaque and heal reddened, swollen gums
- Partial and full dentures for great oral function and appearance
Making Your Smile Attractive
Cosmetic services from your dentist in Beaumont give you the self-confidence of a beautiful, complete and white smile. Do you have chips, gaps or pits that really embarrass you? What about your tooth color? Have time, smoking and dietary choices made your smile dull and yellow?
At West End Dental Group, you’ll have the opportunity to remake the smile defects that really bother you. Dr. Olson will offer you suggestions on how to improve your smile aesthetics, and of course, he carefully considers what you want to see change.
The cosmetic dental services you’ll enjoy are:
- At-home teeth whitening that safely improves enamel color by several shades
- Porcelain veneers, thin shells of dental ceramic, customized to disguise chips, fractures, dark stains and more
- Composite resin bonding and shaping, using a tooth-colored putty to sculpt away defects such as small gaps, hairline cracks and thin tooth edges
What Can We Do for You?
To find out how we can help your family’s oral health, contact West End Dental Group for a routine appointment. You’ll love the friendly staff and wide variety of options to keep your smiles bright for years.
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.